Helpful Tips for Exhibitors
Exhibiting at our targeted events is a valuable opportunity to increase your company’s exposure and grow your business. To ensure that your experience is positive, please take a moment to review these helpful tips.
• Submit your security information by the deadline in order to gain access to secure show locations.
• Submit an alternate representative’s security information just in the case of an emergency.
• Be on time! The Senior Leadership Tour typically begins at 9:30 am so be ready and set up by 9:00 am.
• If your exhibit requires LARGE items, you will be entering through the loading dock. Therefore, take the first right after turning on Kingman Road, this entrance is different than the Main Gate (Kingman Gate). After entering, turn left when you see a bike rack. When you pull up, get out and ring the doorbell. Bring your items through the loading dock and to your table at the Expo. Then you MUST go back and move your car to the Main Gate (Kingman Gate) and go through the building in front of the flag poles through the far-right double doors.
• Let us know who your target audience is at an event location. We will invite them to the event!
• Set appointments to coincide with the event. Make your travel time productive by meeting with current and potential clients in the area.
• Be prepared to describe your company, products and services in 30 seconds or less.
• Demonstrations draw more attention than flyers and brochures. Get noticed!
• Do not leave your exhibit space unattended.
• Don’t pack up or leave early! It reflects poorly on your company when your exhibit space is empty.