The National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and Interagency Council for Applied Homeland Security Technology (ICAHST) are pleased to host the 2016 Law Enforcement - Homeland Security Forum and Technology Exposition. The theme for this year’s event is “Countering 21st Century Threats Through Collaboration.”
The two-day, classified Forum will feature keynote speakers, presentations, panel discussions and case studies on topics germane to Federal Law Enforcement, Homeland Security, Intelligence Community, and the broader national security community.
The forum agenda will feature the following topics:
- Counterdrug/Transnational Organized Crime
- Border Security/Maritime Security
- Strategic Partnerships/Information Sharing
- Innovative and Emerging Technologies for National and Homeland Security
The forum will also include 40+ government and industry technologies, products and programs which will be showcased during the Technology Exposition. During the Expo, forum attendees will be exposed to technologies, programs, subject matter expertise, data management/analytical tools, geospatial/mapping capabilities, and other products to support their national security and homeland security mission.
Invited Organizations Include:
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Justice
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Secret Service
- U.S. Marshal Service
- Customs and Border Protection
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Homeland Security Investigations
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- National Security Agency
- And many other agencies
This year's event is scheduled for December 14-15, 2016 and will be held at the J.D. Hill Conference center at the National Reconnaissance Office, in Chantilly, VA.
Optional Forum Presentations
On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 forum attendees are invited to participate in a series of special presentations on national systems and other interagency initiatives. This is an optional portion of the forum; as such, a separate RSVP is requested during the registration process.
We look forward to you joining the NRO, ICAHST, and over 260 representatives of the national law enforcement, homeland security, intelligence, DoD and supporting communities to collaborate, share information, explore new technologies/product, and network with colleagues on topics vital to national security.
The forum will be held at the TS//SI/TK//NOFORN clearance level.