This winter's JBSA-Randolph Technology Expo will be taking place on Tuesday, 24 January 2017 at the Parr O'Club. We are looking forward to working with you and hope you have a successful event. Please view the tabs on the side of the page for further information regarding itinerary, directions, security, hotels, internet access and shipping information.
Randolph is home to the 12th Flying Training Wing, the only unit in the Air Force conducting both pilot instructor training and combat systems officer training. In addition, the 12th FTW provides host-base support to more than 30 Department of Defense units, including HQ Air Education and Training Command, Air Force Personnel Center, and Air Force Recruiting Service.
Exhibiting companies are encouraged to provide live demos and hands-on training to benefit the attendees. Opportunities will be available to promote your demo/training in the program guide, Expo website, and on-site at the Expo.
For additional sponsorship opportunities, please contact your NCSI Sales Representative at 888-603-8899.
Technologies of interest to the event host:
- Modeling and Simulation
- Mobility Solutions
- Secure Electronic Testing
- Virtual Training
- Interactive Multimedia Instruction
- RFID /GPS tracking
- IMI Support
- IT Security
- Blended Learning
- VTC Equipment
- Cyber Security
- App Development
- Cloud Computing
Attendee marketing outreach:
- Air Force Education and Training Command (AETC)
- 19th Air Force
- 12th Flying Training Wing
- 12th Operation Group
- 12th Operations Support Squadron
- 12th Maintenance Directorate
- 359th Medical Group
- 340th Flying Training Group (Reserve)
- 502D Communications Squadron
- 502nd Security Forces & Logistic Support Group
- Air Force Personnel Center (AFPC)
- Air Force Security Assistance Training (AFSAT)