UPDATED 23 November 2021
In order to ensure the health and safety of attendees during the 2021 DoDIIS Worldwide Conference, DIA CIO is requiring that all attendees be fully vaccinated in order to attend this event. No unvaccinated individuals will be allowed to attend the conference, even with proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
All attendees will be required to show a completed copy of the DD 3150 “Certification of Vaccination” at check-in in Phoenix in order to participate and receive their conference badge and materials.
- Do service members need to complete as stated on the form? Yes, per the 24 Sept 2021 DOD “Updated Coronavirus Disease 2019 Guidance Related to Travel and Meetings,” all attendees, regardless of employment status, must show a completed DD3150 in order to participate in the DODIIS conference.
- I don’t have a DoD ID number, what do I do? You can input “N/A” in that block.
- Should I fill my DoD ID number in on the form? Yes
- Do speakers need to complete the form? Yes, all participants must complete the form.
- I’ve already completed the form for my employer. Do I need to complete again? Your DD3150 form is acceptable if all information is currently accurate.
By following these established guidelines, we can all do our part to make sure that all participants have a safe DoDIIS conference experience.