The Defense Intelligence Agency is enforcing the below requirements, in accordance with the Consolidated Department of Defense Coronavirus Disease 2019 Force Health Protection Guidance (August 29, 2022), against COVID-19 at this year’s DoDIIS Worldwide Conference in San Antonio, Texas.
• CDC COVID-19 Community Levels are “LOW” for Bexar, County (San Antonio). Therefore, masks are encouraged, but not required.
• CDC COVID-19 Community Levels are “LOW” for Bexar, County (San Antonio). Therefore, participants are not required to show a completed DD Form 3150, “Contractor Personnel and Visitor Certification of Vaccination.”
• Participants who are not fully vaccinated must show proof of a negative FDA approved or authorized COVID-19 test completed no earlier than 72 hours prior to the conference.
• Participants should maintain at least 6 feet of separation between individuals whenever possible.
• Participants should wash their hands with soap and water, use hand sanitizer, and self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms.
• DIA personnel who develop COVID-19 symptoms, test positive, or are a close contact shall not enter the meeting facility and are responsible for self-reporting and following quarantine and isolation guidance.