SHERATON PHOENIX DOWNTOWN
CONFERENCE HEADQUARTERS HOTEL
340 North 3rd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Hotel Direct Phone: (602) 262-2500
Reservations: (866) 837-4213
0.2 Miles from the Phoenix Convention Center
GOVERNMENT ROOM RATE (Prevailing government per diem)
$151.00** (Single Occupancy, Government ID will be required upon check-in)
A link to register for your hotel room will be emailed to you with your registration confirmation.
*Rate listed is current prevailing per diem rate and is subject to change when per diem rates are updated by GSA at the start of the fiscal year.
**Rate does not include applicable state and local taxes (currently 12.57%).
INDUSTRY ROOM RATE
$194.00** (Single Occupancy) SOLD OUT
Online Reservations: Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel Online Booking (Industry)
Phone Reservations: Call (866) 837-4213 and reference 2021 DoDIIS Conference when booking.
**Rate does not include applicable state and local taxes (currently 12.57%)
Individuals must identify themselves as being with the “2021 DoDIIS Worldwide” at the time the reservation is made in order to receive the group rate. This rate will be assured at the hotel until Thursday, November 18, 2021; if the block has not been filled already. After this date, reservations can be made on a space-available basis.
Check-In & Check-Out:
- Check-In: 3:00pm
- Check-Out: 12:00pm
Hotel Cancellation Information:
- Reservations must be cancelled three (3) days prior to scheduled arrival date or one night’s room and tax will be charged.
- 0-3 Hours $9
- 3-6 Hours $15
- 6+ Hours $25
- Overnight $25
- Valet Parking:
- 0-3 Hours $12
- 3-6 Hours $19
- 6+ Hours $35
- Overnight $35
- Complimentary Standard Wireless in Guest Rooms for all Marriott Bonvoy Members. You may sign up at check-in if you are not a member already.
- Complimentary Standard Wireless in Lobby and Public Places
Airport Travel Information:
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport – 3.8 Miles from the hotel
- This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- For transportation options please visit our travel information page.
- All public areas are non-smoking.