Helpful Tips for Exhibitors
Exhibiting at our targeted events is a valuable opportunity to increase your company’s exposure and grow your business. To ensure that your experience is positive, please take a moment to review these helpful tips.
• Submit your security information by the deadline in order to gain access to secure show locations.
• Submit an alternate representative’s security information just in the case of an emergency.
• Be on time! The Senior Leadership Tour begins at 9:00 am so be ready and set up by 8:30 am.
• Let us know who your target audience is at an event location. We will invite them to the event!
• Set appointments to coincide with the event. Make your travel time productive by meeting with current and potential clients in the area.
• Be prepared to describe your company, products and services in 30 seconds or less.
• Demonstrations draw more attention than flyers and brochures. Get noticed!
• Do not leave your exhibit space unattended.
• Don’t pack up or leave early! It reflects poorly on your company when your exhibit space is empty.
• As with many secure government locations, complied attendee lists will not be provided at the conclusion of the event. Exhibitors are encouraged to collect contact information from any interested attendees who visit their exhibits.