The Exposition will be taking place on Wednesday, May 1. Exhibiting companies are encouraged to provide live demos and hands-on training to benefit the attendees.
There are a limited number of exhibit spaces available. Purchase exhibit space today!
6 Categories of Research:
- “Smart” Training Equipment
- Performance Assessment and Data Analysis
- Physical Equipment and Storage Solutions
- Cognitive Enhancement
- Injury Prevention and Mitigation
Interested in increasing your company’s exposure and branding at this event? Looking to leave a lasting impression on your potential customers? Please contact an NCSI Sales Representative at 888-603-8899 for more information on a variety of promotional opportunities designed to meet your marketing needs and budget!
What you need to know
- Your registration includes a table, 2 chairs, tablecloth, electricity, name badges, and 1 registration to the Industry Day on April 30. Additional registrations may be purchased for $99 here.
- Early registrations receive additional marketing benefits such as their company listing on the event website, inclusion in the exhibit program, inclusion as part of the marketing campaign to leadership and VIPs, and inclusion in attendee marketing emails.
- Submit your security information by the deadline in order to gain access to secure show locations.
- Submit an alternate representative’s security information in case another representative cannot attend.
- Let us know who your target audience is at an event location. We will invite them to the event!
- Set appointments to coincide with the event. Make your travel time productive by meeting with current and potential clients in the area.
What you need to do
In order to exhibit at this event, your company must purchase exhibit space and each of your representatives must submit security information in order to gain access to the installation.
The deadline for submitting security information for this event is Thursday, April 18.
Non-U.S. Citizens are not guaranteed access to the installation. NCSI is not held responsible if an exhibiting company fails to submit complete security information on time for its representative(s), nor is NCSI responsible if an installation denies access to any individuals for any reason.
What you need to remember
- Be on time! The Senior Leadership Tour typically begins at 8:30 AM so be ready and set up by 8:00 AM.
- Be prepared to describe your company, products and services in 30 seconds or less.
- Demonstrations draw more attention than flyers and brochures. Get noticed!
- Do not leave your exhibit space unattended.
- Don’t pack up or leave early! It reflects poorly on your company when your exhibit space is empty.
Where you need to be
Wednesday, May 1
6:30 AM – 8:30 AM Exhibitor Set-Up
8:45 AM – 9:00 AM Opening Remarks to Exhibitors
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Senior Leadership Walkthrough of Exhibits
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM Exhibition
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Exhibitor Breakdown
How to get there
The Fort Eustis Club
2123 Pershing Avenue
Fort Eustis, VA 23604