In addition to exhibitor displays, we are looking for up to 4 industry presenters to give 60-minute training seminars to a broad range of Ramstein AB personnel. Tech Talks will take place on Wednesday, February 13. The seminars must provide an opportunity for personnel in attendance to receive continuing education units (CEUs) or continuing professional education (CPE) credits. Submissions are due by Friday, January 18.
Requested topics include but are not limited to:
- Shared situation awareness
- Coalition network: sharing information securely between other nations
- Solutions on the HR/RF spectrum
- Secure view technology
- Mobile and secure app development
- How to better use IBM’s Watson and learn from it
- Securing Medical IT
Submit your speaking opportunity today!