VIRTUAL EXHIBITOR RESOURCES
Virtual Exhibitors will have an unclassified opportunity to demonstrate their products and services relevant to the Summit theme and objectives. Partnerships are key, and contractors already involved with SAPs are encouraged to have their companies participate with a virtual exhibitor profile.
TECHNOLOGIES OF FOCUS
To help potential exhibitors better understand the current needs of the 2020 DoD SAP IT & Cybersecurity Summit mission we have listed top technologies that match their criteria.
- Software Development
- Automation and Orchestration
- Data Encryption
- Self-encrypting hard drives
- OS and file level encryption
- Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC)
- Sanitization and Destruction
- Network Monitoring
- Visualization Software
- Knowledge Management
- Key Management
- Log Management & Analytics
- System Integration
- Security Classification Guidance for IT
- Privileged User Monitoring
DIGITAL EXHIBITOR PROFILE
As a registered exhibitor, your company will be included in the Virtual Exhibit Hall. You will also be included in the Industry day on Wednesday, September 2. During the Industry Day registered exhibitors will have an opportunity for your company representatives to have a live virtual face to face meeting with the leadership team in the office of the DoD SAP CIO. The DoD SAP CIO will present a roadmap for the future as well as ideas for industry collaboration. Following the presentations from the government team, exhibitors will have time to offer a short 3-5 minute presentation or product demo via the virtual platform. The Virtual Exhibit Hall will be available online for Summit attendees to engage with exhibitors, set future meetings, and collect information related to your products and services.
Digital Exhibitor Profile Includes:
- Inclusion on the Leadership Industry Day Demo
- You will have the opportunity to present your products and services for a few minutes to a group of leadership and key technology stakeholders. We will record this exchange and, when possible, post your presentation within your Digital Exhibitor Profile for other attendees from to view throughout the day.
- Inclusion in marketing to leadership and end users in pre-event attendee marketing emails
- Inclusion on website exhibitor listing
- Digital Exhibitor Profile in the Virtual Exhibit Hall
- Company Logo
- 70-100 Word Company Description
- Link to Company Website
- Company Social Media Links (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Additional Links to Corporate Information – ex. Vimeo Product/Service Demonstration, YouTube, or Company White Paper/PDF
- Company Contact Information
- Option to provide a link for your personal conference platform (Zoom, WebEx, Google, etc.)
- You may select specific hours you will be available, or you can make yourself available for the duration of the event. This will be facilitated using your own personal web conferencing room. If you are interested in this feature, please provide us with a link to your conference platform (Zoom, WebEx, Google, etc.) and any specific information attendees will need to check into your room. If you have hours you will be there, please provide that information as well. Those details, along with your link, will be posted to your digital profile.
- Featured Industry Partner (if applicable)
- Sponsors will be listed as featured industry partners depending on their level of sponsorship. Your company logo will be featured on the website in an appropriate location corresponding to your sponsorship level.
If you had signed up as a sponsor for the in person Summit, many of your deliverables are still being offered in the virtual format. You will be notified soon if anything is needed from you in order to fully complete your digital sponsorship conversion. Partial refunds will be offered where deliverables are not convertible. Sponsored giveaways will be mailed to event participants and digital promotional deliverables and value adds will not be refunded as these opportunities have already been showcased.
Contact the NCSI Sales Team for the latest news and enhancements for the Virtual Summit in 2020!