Exhibiting at our targeted events is a valuable opportunity to increase your company’s exposure and grow your business. Please review this information to get the most out of your experience.
What you need to know
- Your registration includes a table, 2 chairs, tablecloth, electricity, and name badges.
- Early registrations receive additional marketing benefits such as their company listing on the event website, inclusion in the exhibit program, inclusion as part of the marketing campaign to leadership and VIPs, and inclusion in attendee marketing emails.
- Submit your security information by the deadline in order to gain access to secure show locations.
- Submit an alternate representative’s security information in case another representative cannot attend.
- Let us know who your target audience is at an event location. We will invite them to the event!
- Set appointments to coincide with the event. Make your travel time productive by meeting with current and potential clients in the area.
- Shipping to a facility on an installation is not recommended. We suggest that you ship your items to your hotel.
- Although most spaces have Wi-Fi, it is not guaranteed so please prepare accordingly.
What you need to do
In order to exhibit at this event, your company must purchase exhibit space and each of your representatives must submit security information in order to gain access to the installation.
The deadline for submitting security information for this event is Tuesday, October 13.
Non-U.S. Citizens are not guaranteed access to the installation. NCSI is not held responsible if an exhibiting company fails to submit complete security information on time for its representative(s), nor is NCSI responsible if an installation denies access to any individuals for any reason.
What you need to remember
- Be on time! The Senior Leadership Tour typically begins at 9:00 AM so be ready and set up by 8:30 AM.
- Be prepared to describe your company, products and services in 30 seconds or less.
- Demonstrations draw more attention than flyers and brochures. Get noticed!
- Do not leave your exhibit space unattended.
- Don’t pack up or leave early! It reflects poorly on your company when your exhibit space is empty.
Where you need to be
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Exhibitor Set-Up
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM AF Digital Transformation, Mr. Chris Garrett, AFLCMC/EZ
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Senior Leadership Tour
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM Tech Expo
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Making Sense of Agile, DevOps and DevSecOps, Ms. Janice Phiffer, AFIT
A one hour primer on the background and methodologies for Agile software development including DevOps and DevSecOps. Discussion include Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban, lifecycle processes incorporating DevOps and DevSecOps and key Agile terms.
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Assessing Survivability of Cyber Physical Systems, Mr. James Murphy, AFIT
Cyber physical systems, especially weapon systems, are assumed attractive targets of cyber-attack by motivated adversaries. Assessment of cyber-survivability is an essential component in mission assurance. This one hour session provides a brief overview of fundamental assessment processes with high-level guidance on their applicability in the life cycle.
12:00 PM – 2:45 PM Industry Speaking Sessions
3:00 PM – 3:30 PM Exhibitor Breakdown
How to get there
Hope Hotel and Conference Center
Building #823, Area A
11823 Chidlaw Road & Spruce Way
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH 45433