The Signals Intelligence Systems Acquisition Directorate (SIGINT) is proud to host the 2018 SIGINT Portfolio Days and Technology Exposition on 15-17 October at the National Reconnaissance Office in the J.D. Hill Conference Center.
The SIGINT Portfolio Days will feature classified sessions to discuss current/future SIGINT capabilities and issues, offering a venue for dialogue between the NRO, Intelligence Community, DoD, and Industry. The event will also include industry technologies and products which will be showcased during the unclassified Technology Exposition on 16-17 October.
Technologies of Interest Include:
- Software Defined Radios and Digital Payloads
- Small and Cube Satellites
- Wide Bandwidth Radios
- Advanced RF Antennas
- Space Based Laser Communications
- Next Generation FPGA/ASICs
- Advanced Propulsion
- Commercial Based RF Remote Sensing
- Optical Space-Based Technologies
- Future Low Power Maritime Radars
- Future Radar and Communication Spectral Trends
We look forward to you joining us to collaborate, share information, explore new technologies/products, and network with colleagues!