The Technology Expo will be taking place on Tuesday, 16 October and Wednesday, 17 October during the forum. Exhibiting companies are encouraged to provide live demos and hands-on training to benefit the attendees. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to meet with forum attendees as well as personnel working in the National Reconnaissance Office. All exhibits will be unclassified.
There are a limited number of exhibit spaces available. Purchase exhibit space today!
There is no advance shipping allowed directly to this location. You are encouraged to bring your items with you, or coordinate shipping with your hotel.
To pick up your badge and get your equipment inspected you must enter through the Visitor Center. All visitors will need to park at the Visitor Center and will walk to the J.D. Hill Conference Center by following directional signs. Please plan for a 5 minute walk from the Visitor Center.
Monday, 15 October
2:00pm - 4:00pm: Exhibitor Set-Up
Tuesday, 16 October
7:30am - 8:30am: Exhibitor Set-Up & Check-In
8:30am - 4:15pm: Exhibits Open
Wednesday, 17 October
8:00am - 1:00pm: Exhibits Open
1:00pm - 2:00pm: Exhibitor Breakdown
Technologies of Interest Include:
- Software Defined Radios and Digital Payloads
- Small and Cube Satellites
- Wide Bandwidth Radios
- Advanced RF Antennas
- Space Based Laser Communications
- Next Generation FPGA/ASICs
- Advanced Propulsion
- Commercial Based RF Remote Sensing
- Optical Space-Based Technologies
- Future Low Power Maritime Radars
- Future Radar and Communication Spectral Trends
Invited Agencies Include:
- National Reconnaissance Office
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- United States Air Forces Central Command
- Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- National Security Agency
- Office of Naval Intelligence
- United States Air Force/A2
- United States Army/G2
- Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- National Air and Space Intelligence Center
Interested in increasing your company’s exposure and branding at this event? Looking to leave a lasting impression on your potential customers? Please contact an NCSI Sales Representative at 888-603-8899 for more information on a variety of promotional opportunities designed to meet your marketing needs and budget!