The DoDIIS Worldwide Conference Sessions and Exhibit Hall will take place at the Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center.
Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center
900 E. Market Street
San Antonio, Texas 78205
Convention Center Website
DIRECTIONS TO CONVENTION CENTER FROM AIRPORT
The San Antonio International Airport (SAT) is located eight miles from downtown; travel time is approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Take Highway 281 South to the East Cesar E. Chavez Boulevard exit
- Exit on East Cesar E. Chavez Boulevard and turn right on East Cesar E. Chavez Boulevard to Alamo Street
- Turn right on Alamo to Market Street
- At Market Street turn right and proceed in front of the Convention Center
- Just before the stoplight at Bowie Street, the Convention Center Garage is on the left (past Marriott Riverwalk) and the Grand Hyatt Parking Garage is on the right
This map of metro San Antonio can provide reference points for the airport and the convention center.
While there is no “official” Convention Center parking, there are several parking options near the Convention Center.
Grand Hyatt Parking Garage
600 E. Market (intersection of Market & Bowie Streets)
Rate: $12.00 first hour with $5 each additional hour up to $31 maximum per day
Closest parking to Convention Center
Convention Center Parking Garage
850 E. Commerce (corner of Commerce & Bowie Streets)
Daily Flat Rate: $10.00
Weekend Rate: $15.00
Across the street from main entrance to Convention Center and Lila Cockrell Theatre
Convention Center South Parking
637 S. Tower of the Americas Way (corner of TOA Way and Montana Street)
Daily Rate: $3.00 per hour hour up to $30 maximum per day (Monday-Thursday)
Weekend Rate: $5.00 per hour hour up to $30 maximum per day (Friday-Sunday)
210 N. Presa (corner of Presa & Market Streets)
Daily Flat Rate: $16.00
Event/Weekend Rate: $16.00 – $20.00