The Fort Belvoir Tech Expo will take place virtually on Wednesday, 23 September 2020. The Tech Expo is an event to bring government and industry together to collaborate on mission requirements and technology solutions in an open environment. Industry partners will be showcasing the latest mission-centric technologies.
This is an opportunity for the organizations and units at Fort Belvoir to see the latest in emerging technologies, network with industry experts, and share ideas and future goals.
0900 – 1000 Live Industry Demos: The Live Industry Demos will feature exhibitors providing a condensed presentation of their available products and services. With the goal of promoting dialogue and fostering relationships between government and industry, this is your opportunity to connect live with industry.
Open All Day Online Exhibit Hall: This is open to all personnel interested in exploring the virtual exhibits at their leisure. The Online Exhibit Hall will feature exhibitors, product descriptions, videos, demos, downloadable brochures, and additional networking opportunities.
This free event is open to all base personnel. Pre-registration is highly recommended so that you receive the event access link beforehand!
Why Should I Attend?
- Stay current on industry trends
- Evaluate the latest emerging technologies related to your mission
- Explore innovative solutions to current challenges
- Connect with industry partners
- Meet new solutions providers
- Discover ways to adapt new technologies into existing infrastructures
- Share knowledge on future requirements
- Learn about enhancements to current products and services
- Satisfy your industry outreach goals and objectives
Suggest a Technology
Suggest technologies by filling out the form below. We would love to hear from you. To pre-register for the event, click the “Register to Attend” button above.