Exhibiting at our targeted events is a valuable opportunity to increase your company’s exposure and grow your business. Please review this information to get the most out of your experience.
What you need to know
- Your registration includes a table, 2 chairs, tablecloth, electricity, and name badges.
- Early registrations receive additional marketing benefits such as their company listing on the event website, inclusion in the exhibit program, inclusion as part of the marketing campaign to leadership and VIPs, and inclusion in attendee marketing emails.
- Submit your exhibitor representative information by the deadline.
- Submit an alternate representative’s information in case another representative cannot attend.
- Let us know who your target audience is at an event location. We will invite them to the event!
- Set appointments to coincide with the event. Make your travel time productive by meeting with current and potential clients in the area.
What you need to do
In order to exhibit at this event, your company must purchase exhibit space and each of your representatives must submit their information.
The deadline for submitting exhibitor rep information for this event is Wednesday, May 15.
What you need to remember
- Be on time! The Senior Leadership Tour begins at 9:00 AM so be ready and set up by 8:30 AM.
- Be prepared to describe your company, products and services in 30 seconds or less.
- Demonstrations draw more attention than flyers and brochures. Get noticed!
- Do not leave your exhibit space unattended.
- Don’t pack up or leave early! It reflects poorly on your company when your exhibit space is empty.
Where you need to be
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM Exhibitor Set-Up
9:00 AM – 9:30 AM Senior Leadership Tour
9:30 AM – 2:00 PM Technology Showcase
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM AFCEA Lunch
How to get there
The Lied Activity Center
2700 Arboretum Drive