Exhibiting at our targeted events is a valuable opportunity to increase your company’s exposure and grow your business. Please review this information to get the most out of your experience.
What you need to know
- As an exhibitor you will receive: inclusion in the Senior Leadership Tour and a Digital Exhibitor Profile in the Virtual Exhibit Hall
- Early registrations receive additional marketing benefits such as their company listing on the event website, inclusion as part of the marketing campaign to leadership and VIPs, and inclusion in attendee marketing emails
- Submit your reps information ahead of time so you will receive all pre-event emails with instructions
- Let us know who your target audience is at an event location. We will invite them to the event!
- Set appointments to coincide with the event
What you need to do
In order to exhibit at this event, your company must purchase exhibit space and your company representative must submit their information.
The deadline for submitting reps information for this event is Friday, July 24.
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Senior Leadership Tour
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM Tech Expo
NAS Pensacola leadership will participate in virtual meetings with vendors to maximize each vendor’s experience in presenting their products and services to leadership. The traditional Senior Leadership Tour, where base leadership and decision makers walk to each table for a short presentation will now be conducted via a virtual platform. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to speak with base leadership from a variety of different organizations to share their offerings. Be prepared to describe your company, products and services in 30 seconds or less.
After the Senior Leadership Tour, base leadership will encourage their staff to visit the Virtual Exhibit Hall where your digital exhibitor profile, videos, website, social media, and other relevant information will be featured to highlight your products and services. Virtual demonstrations draw more attention than brochures and links. Get noticed!