Exhibiting at our targeted events is a valuable opportunity to increase your company’s exposure and grow your business. Please review this information to get the most out of your experience.
What you need to know
- You will be included in the Live Industry Demos via a virtual platform as well as a digital profile in the Online Exhibit Hall
- Early registrations receive additional marketing benefits such as their company listing on the event website and inclusion in marketing to leadership and end users in pre-event attendee marketing emails
- Submit your reps information ahead of time so you will receive all pre-event emails with instructions
- Invite your contacts to the Live Industry Demos using the link sent to you prior to the event
- Set virtual meetings through a platform of your choice to coincide with the event
- Let us know your target audience, we will invite them to the event
What you need to do
In order to exhibit at this event, your company must purchase exhibit space, submit your digital profile and register your company representative online.
The deadline for submitting your digital profile and company rep for this event is Monday, August 31. Request the digital profile form here.
9:00 am EST/3:00 pm CEST – Live Industry Demos: This opportunity is geared towards base leadership, key technology stakeholders, and government personnel to connect with industry through live presentations over a virtual platform. With the goal of promoting dialogue and fostering relationships between government and industry, you will have the opportunity to present your products and services for a few minutes to this group. You may share your screen and a presentation, set up a mock booth, or just speak directly with the group.
Available all day – Online Exhibit Hall: This is open to all personnel interested in exploring the digital exhibitor profiles. The Online Exhibit Hall is where attendees will find your company contact information, videos, website, social media, and other relevant information featured to highlight your products and services. We will also be collecting contact information from attendees who visit the Online Exhibit Hall provide to you for follow up purposes.