EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM
National Conference Services, Inc. (NCSI) is an equal opportunity employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information or testing, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To be considered an applicant for a position with NCSI:
- You must fully complete the application form.
- You must apply for a specific position opening. Candidates requesting “any” position will not be considered.
- You must meet the minimum requirements of the position for which you are applying. Review the open positions on our website for position details. Persons who fail to meet the minimum requirements will not be considered.
- Your application will be considered active for 60 days or during the time the job remains open, whichever is greater, not to exceed 6 months.
- Complete the application online, or written in your own handwriting using blue or black ink.
- Submit your completed application to Human Resources, including your resume.
- Human Resources will review your application and contact you in the event your skills and background are among the most highly qualified match for the position.