The second annual Big Data Analytics Forum is taking place on October 22-24, 2019 at the National Reconnaissance Office in Chantilly, Virginia.
The purpose of this forum is to provide customers an overview of NRO tools and capabilities, to support data management and requirements for future ABI. This classified forum is designed for the discussion of current and future capabilities and challenges across the Intelligence Community, Services, Combatant Commands, and Industry on the operations and tactical level featuring big data and activity based intelligence. All attendees must possess an active TS/SCI/TK security clearance and be a U.S. Citizen.
The forum will also include unclassified industry technologies and products which will be showcased during the Technology Exposition on Wednesday, October 23.
Invited Agencies Include:
- National Reconnaissance Office
- Unified Combatant Commands/J2
- Twenty-Fifth Air Force
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency
- United States Air Force
- United States Navy
- United States Army
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- National Air and Space Intelligence Center
- Naval Air Systems Command
We look forward to you joining us to collaborate, share information, explore new technologies, and network with colleagues!