The following items are items are prohibited from introduction onto NRO properties:
- Dangerous Weapons, which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Firearms and ammunition: Firearms are not permitted on NRO property even if the owner of the weapon has legal authority to carry (concealed or unconcealed) in local jurisdictions
- Explosives, flammables, and incendiary devices; including acids, gasoline, caustics, etc.
- Knives with blades three and one-half (3 1/2) inches or longer; axes, hatchets, and archery equipment
- Illegal Substances: any item identified by federal, state, or local stature/law as unlawful to possess without appropriate authorization (e.g. illegal narcotics, nuclear material, biological or chemical agents, and volatile or hazardous substances).
- Animals other than service animals.
- The use of personally owned recording equipment (photographic, video, or audio)
Electronic equipment reminders for Exhibitors:
- No iPhones or cell phones
- No wearable fitness trackers (i.e. Fitbit, Jawbone, etc.) or bluetooth devices
- Computers with built-in cameras or wireless capabilities must be covered and disabled
- CD’s, USB/memory sticks, software or hardware giveaways are not permitted
*Law Enforcement: If you will be armed while attending the forum at the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), please note that the general policy prohibits firearms at NRO facilities. Authorized Law Enforcement attendees are encouraged to appropriately secure any firearms prior to entering NRO facilities. If you are required to be armed during the forum, please indicate so upon registration.