Eppley offers non-stop service to 21 of the largest cities in the country and more than 200 arrivals and departures daily. The airport is conveniently located close to the downtown area and will take you less than 10 minutes by car or cab. Most hotels offer complimentary direct shuttle service to and from the airport. Please reference the specific hotel pages for shuttle information.
Ground Transportation Options
All of the DoDIIS Worldwide hotels offer complimentary shuttle service to and from Eppley Airfield. Hotel shuttle phone boards/reservation centers are located near the north and south baggage claim areas.
Rental Car Service
Rental car counters are located near Door #3. Ready car spaces are located in the Canopy Lot (South of the terminal) and are accessed via a complementary shuttle that picks up customers on the Median at Door #3. Rental Car Shuttle Buses operate 24 hours a day and can be tracked in real-time here. For more information call 402-346-2466.
- Alamo - 800-462-5266
- Avis - 800-831-2847
- Budget - 402-348-0455
- Dollar - 800-800-4000
- Enterprise - 800-325-8007
- Hertz - 800-654-3131
- National - 800-227-7368
- Payless - 800-729-5377
- Thrifty - 800-367-2277
The Ground Transportation Center is located inside of Door #3 on the lower level of the terminal building. Certain shuttles have phones there. Local hotel/motel (with or without shuttles) phone boards/reservation centers are located near the north and south baggage claim areas.
- I-80 Navigator Airport Express: Kearney / Grand Island / York / Lincoln / Omaha - 800-888-9793
- OMALiNK: Van shuttles offering transport between Omaha and Lincoln - 402-475-LiNK(5465)
- OMASUX Express Shuttle: Travel to/from Omaha to Sioux City / Sioux Falls and surrounding area - 888-233-1131
- Windstar Lines: Travel around the region - 888-494-6378
- Leisure Limousine & Sedan: Van shuttles, black car and SUVs offering transport between Omaha and Lincoln – 402-476-8132
- Omaha Metro Limo: Omaha/Lincoln - 888-662-4827