Registration for this event is now closed. If you have your own access to NGA you may register on-site with us at the Conference Center. Please reach out to Devin Foss, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
Tuesday, 6 August
This day will be an unclassified industry and academia day. Industry and academia without clearances are only invited to attend the unclassified industry day.
- Industry Contractor and Academia: $199.00 (Tuesday only if uncleared)
- Exhibiting Company Attendee: $99.00 (Must have an exhibit table during the Technology Expo on Wednesday, August 7)
Wednesday, 7 August – Friday, 9 August (Cleared Personnel Only)
These days will be comprised of classified briefings and are open to industry and academia. All attendees must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance to attend these days.
- Government/Active Military/US Government Contractor: No Charge (Current Government/Military ID required or GPOC authorization, and must have .gov or .mil email address)
- ASG Foreign Partner: No Charge (Can attend all days of the conference excluding the NOFORN session, and must follow all standard protocol procedures for access)
- Speakers: No Charge (For approval to register as a speaker/briefer, please email email@example.com with your name and a short abstract of your proposed briefing. Briefings should be no longer than 20 minutes.)
- Industry Contractor and Academia: $199.00
All credit card payments will be processed beginning Friday, 2 August.
The registration fee will cover the cost of attending the conference, morning/afternoon breaks and refreshments, access to the exhibit hall, forum materials, professional forum planning services, and event promotional materials. Advance registration is required.
All cancellations must be received in writing no later than Friday, 19 July to Devin Foss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you register, please follow the steps below by 23 July:
Attendees WITH an Intelligence Community (IC) blue or green badges do not need to pass clearances, but must present the badge at check-in. Please verify with your badging office that your IC badge is enabled to work at NGA facilities.
Attendees WITHOUT an Intelligence Community (IC) blue or green badges must have a clearance certification message submitted to the NCE Workforce Support Center by their agency’s Special Security Officer (SSO) or contractor’s Facility Security Officer (FSO).
Methods of Passing Clearance Certification Messages to NGA:
JPAS SMO Code: W3NRAAL2
SSO Message: NGA
Unclassified Fax: 571-558-3229
Unclassified Email: WorkforceSupportCenterEast@nga.mil
Secure Email: WorkforceSupportCenterEast@nga.ic.gov
Workforce Support Center: 571-557-1111
Attendees must have the following information passed by your SSO/FSO:
Full Name (First, Middle, Last)
Social Security Number
Date of Birth
Country of Citizenship
Purpose of Visit: Photogrammetry, 3D, and Lidar Community of Practice Conference
Date of Visit: 5-9 August, 2019
Point of Contact Name: Mr. Darrell Anderson
All visitors will be required to present a valid government issued, picture ID upon entry at the NGA Visitor Center. This ID may be in the form of a Driver’s License, U.S. Passport, or IC Badge. Access is denied without a valid picture ID. All attendees must enter the NGA via the Visitor Center UNLESS you possess a Blue or Green IC Badge.
If you are a Foreign National your Embassy must submit a Foreign Visit Request (FVR) or all your information needs to be vetted through PeopleSoft’s Visitor Access Request database (VAR). Please contact Devin Foss at email@example.com if you are a FVEY partner.